The term ‘MyGlassesAndMe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10-12 Mulberry Green, Old Harlow, Essex CM17 0ET . Our company registration number is 07045206. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We aim to dispatch your order the next working day after it is received. During busy periods this may be longer. We use Royal Mail 1st Class postage for all our paid delivery options. Orders that qualify for free delivery (if selected) will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class.
If you no longer require your product(s) please contact us to arrange a return within 14 days of purchase. Due to the cosmetic nature of one of the products (Nerdwax) we are only able to accept returns on those that have been un-opened and that are in original saleable condition. Return postage is at the cost of the buyer and MyGlassesAndMe Ltd are not responsible for any that are lost in transit. Once we receive your return we will inspect and contact you using the method of your choice to finalise/reject the return based on the above criteria being met.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
- The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Allow you to share pages via Add This
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.
We do not hold any financial information, this is taken care of in full by our payment processor, PayPal.com. The details we do hold are only used for communications in relation to your order unless specified by yourself. We will never pass your details onto third parties unless required to by law.If you have any questions please contact us before placing an order.